A dinner to celebrate 20 inglorious years of Adam Sutherland’s directorship, 10 years of life at Lawson Park Farm, and 200 years since the birth of local ‘shaking off the dust’ celeb and beacon of reason John Ruskin.
Dinner will be curated and cooked by Fairland Collective, featuring produce from Lawson Park and other transcontinental valley sources, including: somen noodles, spelt, Jun tea, potatoes, the Keswick Coddling, and all the bits in between (vegetarian and home drinks).
Big Party Time
Dinner will be followed by a party, 9.30pm until midnight, no booking necessary
- 9.30 - 10.00 A solo performance by traditional singer and local girl, Holly Clarke - one of Sage Gateshead’s new artists and a BBC Radio 2 Young Folk Award 2016 semi-finalist
- 10.00 - 10.30 Adam Sutherland and Pete Astor try to remember some songs - an acoustic set
- 10.30 - 11.00 Artist Lucienne Cole spins some vinyl
- 11.00 - 11.30 Tim Olden does Tim Olden DJ type of thing
- 11.30 - 12.00 Karen Guthrie does party time