Tim Olden is a London-based composer and sound artist, working principally in collaboration with visual artists on film scores and audio accompaniments to live events.
He has a vast vintage vinyl collection which provides the source of the many bizarre and evocative samples used in his work.
He has worked extensively at Grizedale, and with Nina Pope & Karen Guthrie.
During his residency in 2000 Tim set up a radio station to be broadcast solely within the forest; the programme included works by local sixth formers and a new collection of contemporary music especially written for barrel organs.
- The Return of the Seven Samurai Artist
- It Rocks, But Gently Artist
- Late at Tate (a re-enactment of works and projects from 1999–2009) Performer
- Lawless Artist
- Agrifashionista.tv aka Toadball.tv Artist
- Seven Samurai Samurai-in-residence
- A Different Weekend Artist
- Great Escape Composer
- Golden - Live in your Forest Artist